TRACTORS • TRAILERS • TRUCKS • ROLLING EQUIPMENT • SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
CONSULTATIONS Your BI*-Cycle = Your Life Cycle
In today’s economy, every day has a new hill, don’t pedal alone.
Ride tandem, let someone else do some of the pedaling,
helping you climb that hill.
1. What is the collateral worth?
What value premise?
• Fair Market Value
• Orderly Liquidation Value
• Forced Liquidation Value
• Net Liquidation Value
What is the remaining useful life?
2. What is the value of the
collateral during the loan?
What condition is it in?
Is there a lending decision to make?
• Expand • Contract
• Restructure • Discontinue
3. Are there additional lending
• New Equipment
• Refinance other debt
4. What options are available?
Who has the expertise?
• Current Condition or Current Value
• Asset Recovery
• Disposition • Timing
• Liquidation Expenses
• On-Site Audit or Consultation
Do you need help “pedaling” with any of the following?
800-654-8280 • www.taylorandmartin.com